Interested in learning how to soar into the airbag on your bike? Then the Lumberyard has the clinic for you!
Our clinics are 2 hours in length and participants get exclusive access to work with the outdoor airbag during clinics with hands-on instruction from our seasoned and skilled instructors.
Come in and learn how to ride into the airbag or throw down some tricks with a cush landing. Cost is only $35 (discounted for monthly members) for the 2-hour session. Stay and ride for fun after your Airbag Clinic for an additional $10.
Please note: Lumberyard rentals are not allowed to roll into the airbag, so please plan to bring your own bike or have a bike for the airbag portion of the clinic that you can share with another participant. In the event the airbag cannot be opened, we will run the jumping clinic inside and offer a full skill-building lesson for those looking to improve their jumping skills.
- July 20, 2019
- August 17, 2019
- September 21, 2019
TIME: 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Click below to register and select the date you want on the calendar – SPACE IS LIMITED – register today!
- Children 12 and under must have a parent present when using the airbag.
- No rental or demo bikes allowed on the airbag at any time.
- You must be comfortable jumping through the blue line to use the airbag.
- Take out headphones when using the airbag.
- Remove all knives, keys, and other sharp objects before using the airbag.
- Remove sunglasses before using the airbag.
- No pegs on the airbag.